I know I’m late to the game, but I just got hooked on podcasts sometime mid-last year. Since then, I’ve begun to follow a really wide array of topics, which, if you know me, is not surprising at all.
Then, the most interesting thing started to happen. I began to get invited to participate and be interviewed on podcasts. And today marks the fourth one. And that’s no April Fool’s joke!
You can listen here (supports Overcast, iTunes, Stitcher): https://www.thisisproductmanagement.com/episodes/projectopia/
Some highlights if you want to skip ahead:
- The most common mistakes product managers make when managing large projects (5:55)
- My approach to aligning key stakeholders (9:41)
- The project management tools that I use to boost my team’s productivity (25:20)
- How I deal with projects that aren’t going as well as planned (35:54)
- Advice for gaining leadership skills (41:06)
Comment and let me know what you think after you listen! 👇