The Product Ten Commandments 🙌
1. Find the problems and start there.
2. Never start with the technology.
3. Fall in love with the customer (they will tell you about the problems).
4. Only build a solution that is 10x better than the current option(s). Ditch the rest.
5. Only build the technology solutions that are your core strength or will make up your critical, proprietary core.
6. Partner more. See number 5 — don’t build commodity products in-house.
7. Become an expert on your market—space, size, landscape, competitors.
8. Be transparent: share more and communicate more.
9. Do the hard work to create bridges and dissolve barriers between people.
10. Always take responsibility.
👉 What are yours, or your favorites? Comment and share!
#productmanagement #product #prodmgmt #founders #startups
Also published on Medium.