There IS Good Gamification
“Gamification is the application of game theory and mechanics to non-game environments. It’s a way to drive customer behavior positively toward a preferred outcome.” -Andy Rosic
I can make you a hero.
By using high-quality gamification techniques, you can create happier customers, increased engagement, rocketship growth, and so much more. It’s not a gimmick, and it’s not a one-time thing. But when you apply gamification correctly it certainly feels like magic.
- Uses a game mechanic to drive a desired customer behavior
- Increases your alignment with your customers’ desires
- Uses sound human psychology, not cheap tricks
- Can be applied to processes, and to product, marketing, or support
- Levels up your growth & satisfaction scores simultaneously
“But we don’t do games.”
Gamification is not games or gimmicks. It’s an ongoing practice to drive outcomes. By appealing to existing customer needs, you become more attuned to what they want to achieve and can tailor your business to match that. It’s really about how you present the customer journey.
// Customer case studies coming soon!